Area Manager Teesside – £25,000
Due to continued growth our client a well-established family run company with branches across Yorkshire, Durham, Teesside and Lincolnshire are looking for an experienced area manager to cover the Teesside area. Our client has over 150 shops and is constantly expanding and growing their business.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the development and operation of a number of shops across the Teesside area.
Candidates should have experience in both retail and ideally area management, have a good understanding of business and how to drive profit and hit sales targets. Merchandising experience is also very beneficial. Candidates must also have previous experience of managing a team, be able to motivate and lead and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Candidates must be able to plan their own workload, be highly motivated and profit driven and have excellent management skills.
Starting salary £25,000 with bonus scheme
5 day week including every Saturday
Own transport essential.
Legal Secretary – £18,000 – £19,000 Lincoln
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary (Private Client) to join their well- established Lincoln Company.
Duties for this role will include: _
- Production of correspondence
- Preparation of documents and legal forms
- File management in accordance with team procedures and benchmark
- Dealing directly with routine client enquiries and handling straightforward client matters and correspondence
- Providing secretarial and administrative support in relation to team management and marketing activities, as required
- Holiday cover as required
Suitable candidates for this role must have:
- Sound working knowledge of: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be able to produce legal forms e.g. Oyez, Lexis Nexis
- Competent levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy.
- Good standards in the presentation of work.
- Be client focused, with well-developed interpersonal skills to include dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone
- Be well organised, with a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible and prepared to support other disciplines as required.
Candidates Must have previous Private Client experience (Wills & Probate)
Operations Manager £28,000 – £35,000 Lincoln
Our client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Operations Manager to join their small but expanding team. This position is a key role within the business and the successful candidate will be part of the Senior Management Team working alongside the business owner and the Factory General Manager.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence a strong track record of success in and line management, and administration and should ideally come from an engineering, manufacturing or waste background.The role is wide and very hands on and the successful candidate will be expected to have had exposure to many of the day to day aspects of running a business of this nature.
- Managing stock/inventory.
- Budgeting and general financial management (management accounting).
Daily interface with Xero, the client’s financial management system.
- Sales, Purchasing and Marketing
Co-ordinating and line management of sales team developing sales plans and targets. Responsibility for company website and emerging social media channels.
Ensure company purchases raw materials at the best possible price, negotiating with suppliers.
- Health & Safety
Work closely with the General Manager and the company H&S consultant to ensure that the company complies with relevant H&S legislation and help to develop an embedded ‘safety first’ culture within the workplace.Ensure policies and procedures are, up to date.
Ensure all vehicles and machinery are in good working order / fit for purpose and are road-worthy.
Ensure compliance with the Goods Vehicle Operator licence and Co-ordinating and line management of drivers
Issue employment contracts, deal with any disciplinary matters
Liaise with Finance Manager regarding payroll issues
- General Administration Management
Manage telephony, utility and IT contracts
Handle general telephone and email enquiries
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Experience of working with finance systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Process and procedure driven
- Good negotiator
- Attention to detail
- This is a very senior position within this developing company and candidates must be Adaptable, Resilient and be very hands-on in all areas of the company.
Salary £28,000 – £35,000 dependent upon relevant experience
Seasonal Pick/ Packers x 5 £7.50 – £8.00 per hour
Due to seasonal demand our client is looking to recruit 5 x full time people from 03rd October until 23rd December to be based at their office and warehouse just north of Lincoln.
You will be working for a well-established family business and duties will include:
Pick and pack orders (must be physically fit)
Making Hampers as required to a high standard
Manual and computerised stock control
Keeping warehouse neat and tidy
Enjoy working within a busy, friendly team
Basic hours are 09:00 – 17:30 M-F with overtime, extended hours and weekend work over the Christmas period.
£7.50ph + additional 50p per hour if the whole contract time is completed
Own transport is essential due to company location.