Membership Manager – £25,000
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Membership Manager to join their busy Lincoln team.
Our client has a current membership base of over 1000 Lincolnshire businesses and the successful candidate will be responsible for retention of members by providing relevant services, communications and building excellent working relationships.
To expand our clients membership base and proactively recruit new businesses.
Overseeing and implementing the membership programme
Meeting recruitment and retention targets and managing the membership team.
Providing timely and accurate membership reporting and evaluation
Monitor progress against targets and implement measures to reach targets
Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the membership marketing and communications plan
Represent our client at key events and networking meetings
Drive membership retention and recruitment for our client’s additional business sectors
Ensure financial and administration membership processes are timely and accurate
Support the business development manager in the recruitment of new members through identifying targets and hot prospects.
Identifying events and opportunities that can be used as membership recruitment platforms
Excellent management skills of people; providing leadership with the ability to develop, motivate and support development of the team
Attention to detail and impeccable administration skills
Proactive attitude, seeking opportunities, responding quickly and effectively
Ability to work across complex stakeholder partnerships and programmes
Ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
Excellent customer service skills
Skills and Experience
Understanding of business; business needs, the business environment and wider economic issues that will impact on local areas businesses
Experience of using and analysing data and producing meaningful reports and recommendations
Experience of working in a B2B membership environment (desirable)
This is a full time role, based at the clients head office in Lincoln, with travel across Lincolnshire.
Own transport is essential.
Seasonal Pick/ Packers x 5 £7.50 – £8.00 per hour
Due to seasonal demand our client is looking to recruit 5 x full time people from 03rd October until 23rd December to be based at their office and warehouse just north of Lincoln.
You will be working for a well-established family business and duties will include:
Pick and pack orders (must be physically fit)
Making Hampers as required to a high standard
Manual and computerised stock control
Keeping warehouse neat and tidy
Enjoy working within a busy, friendly team
Basic hours are 09:00 – 17:30 M-F with overtime, extended hours and weekend work over the Christmas period.
£7.50ph + additional 50p per hour if the whole contract time is completed
Own transport is essential due to company location.
E-Commerce assistant (French Speaking) – £16,000 – £18,000
Due to overseas growth our client based in Lincoln (North) a well-established family company are looking for an E-Commerce assistant (French Speaking) to help launch and maintain a brand new French website.
- To support the management of all our client’s websites with particular focus on the French website including both the EBay store and ecommerce platform.
- To ensure that all web content is current, accurate, complete and represents the company and its products in the best possible way.
- To ensure wherever possible that the International websites and digital marketing strategies mirror the activity of the UK website including Social Media posts and actions.
- To ensure that all customers transacting are managed courteously and efficiently.
- Maintain content management systems efficiently and promptly
- Liaise with marketing to obtain and translate written content for the website, digital marketing and Social Media.
- Ensure price and deal information is accurately monitored and updated promptly
- Ensure all customer orders are processed effectively and efficiently
- Reply to customer messages and eBay cases within an agreed time-frame
- Liaise directly with external logistics suppliers
- Highlight any unresolved service concerns
- To assist the Sales Support and Field Sales teams with tasks necessitation translation into French.
- Fluent in both English and French a necessity (other language skills are a benefit but not required)
- Customer service experience
- An understanding of E commerce (prior Magento experience preferable
Sales/ Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established stationary company based in Lincoln.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales/ Business Development Manager to join their team
The successful candidate for this role must have previous sales experience and be happy to work both in the office and on the road. You will be managing existing client’s accounts across Lincoln and the surrounding areas as well as developing new business opportunities and relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous sales experience ( ideally B2B) be confident and outgoing and happy generating new business from scratch as well as managing existing clients accounts.
Basic Salary of £17,000 – £19,000 + commission, company car and phone
Driving licence is essential
Hours of work Monday – Friday
Our client a well-established Lincoln company is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to join their busy team.
In this role you will be working directly for the Managing Director and Sales Director and you will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing all of the marketing activity within the business.
Your key objective will be to target potential new clients and generate new opportunities for the sales team.
This is a leading role within the Company and you will need to be able to work on your own initiative, bring new ideas to the senior members of the management team, as well as make a business case of budgetary spends as and when required.
Developing and maintaining the marketing strategy and plan
Understanding the needs and wants of current and potential customers
Generating engaging content to facilitate customer interaction with the business
Organise and run customer events
Source venues and assist with presentations
Analyse results from campaigns and report on success rates
Presenting findings and suggestions to members of the management team
The ideal candidate must have excellent spoken and written communication skills, be organised and confident with an excellent eye for detail.
Knowledge of Salesforce, or other CRM systems and Digital marketing and social media experience is essential
Salary dependent upon experience
Cabinet Maker/ Furniture Craftsman
Due to high customer demand our client requires a furniture craftsman with strong experience in quality bespoke furniture.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience making bespoke furniture and experience in installing & finishing would also be advantageous but not essential.
You must be, honest, reliable and hardworking, a good communicator and have an eye for detail.
Strong organisation and planning skills are required.
This is a full time position that will allow the successful applicant to establish themselves and progress in a thriving company.
The starting rate of pay will be between £12 and £15 per hour depending on ability and experience, with the opportunity to progress further within the post.
Photocopier & Printer Engineer – £20,000 – £25,000
Due to growing workload our client is looking to recruit an experienced Photocopier & Printer Engineer to join a well-established IT company based in Lincoln.
It is essential the successful candidate has proven experience in a similar role, both servicing and repairing.
You will be responsible for your own workload and own clients, so excellent customer service skills are a must.
A background in IT or strong IT skills is also desirable
Ongoing training and career progression is available.
Full Driving licence is essential
Hours of work 08:30 – 17:15 M-F.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000
Semi Senior Accountant
As a local practice, my client is looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant for their Stevenage office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of account clients and be their main point of contact. This will be a mixture of companies, LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships, including attending client premises as required
- Prepare financial statements and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Organise your flow of work, allocating assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
- Ensure that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
- Prepare schedules for Tax returns
- Complete VAT returns, Company Accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with third parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
- Take part in client meetings as and when required
- Contribute positively in team meetings
Skills, Qualifications and other Requirements:
Good I.T. skills
AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent by experience
General Practice experience
Ability to travel to client premises from time to time and between offices
IRIS Accounts Production & Business Tax
IRIS Personal Tax
Excellent career progression and personal development are available.
IT Support Engineer – £18,000 – £23,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established IT company based in Lincoln. Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer.
It is essential the successful candidate has proven experience in a similar role (remote and site support), including a confident working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange and SBS Servers, PC’s and Networking.
You will be responsible for your own workload and clients, so excellent customer service skills are a must as well as being a quick thinker.
Ongoing training and career progression are available. Driving licence essential.
Hours of work 08:30 – 17:15 M-F.
Legal Secretary – £17,000 – £23,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a large firm of solicitors in Lincoln. The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners in the commercial division.
Duties are as follows:-
Digital dictation: letters, briefs, reports, forms and bills
Typing and amending documents: instructions to counsel, reports, schedules and court documents
Admin: file opening and closing, filing, photocopying, binding, file maintenance, scanning for emailing and attaching to the Case management system
Some accounts: bills, making payments by BACS, chasing outstanding debts and expenses
Telephone: speaking to clients
Some diary management and travel bookings
Salary and benefits are attractive and will depend on the level of relevant experience.
Workshop Supervisor – £34,000 – £40,000 Grantham
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Supervisor for their high end, bespoke furniture manufacturing company
The ideal candidate will be a disciplined, experienced and competent workshop supervisor who has extensive knowledge of woodworking, machines and all associated manufacturing procedures.
Managing and motivating a small team of 7 – 8 employees
Multitask and project manage the production of bespoke furniture
Knowledge of designing and fitting furniture (advantageous)
Have the all-round planning and production skills to maximise output and ensure quality control.
Strong Knowledge of furniture construction and a variety of materials
Have excellent attention to detail to ensure that their products are of the highest standard.
Be capable of working to deadlines and must have excellent attention to detail at all times.
A good communicator, team player and organiser
This is a Full time permanent position with immediate start.
Salary £34,000 – £40,000 dependent upon experience
Business Development Sales Executive – Basic Salary £18,000 – £20,000 with 10% commission on all sales
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join their well-known organisation based in Lincoln.
Main purpose of the Business Development Sales Executive role:
To recruit new members and generate commercial revenues for our client through increased uptake of paid for services. Provide support and advice to businesses, highlighting the benefits of membership to our clients company.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- Research target markets and recruit new members within a given sector or geographical area.
- Work with the PR/Marketing team to ensure that market making activity is appropriate for encouraging potential new members.
- Create opportunities to promote fee earning products and services to match the customer`s needs.
- Produce relevant action and activity plans on recruitment activity.
- Work closely with members & the Membership team to develop new member services, from initial ideas to supporting implementation.
- Work with PR & Marketing colleagues to use marketing channels (traditional & electronic) to raise awareness of client`s services.
- Represent the client at various meetings and events including doing short presentations on our client`s services.
Essential Experience & Skills for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling and experienced in Sales.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications e.g. spreadsheets and Word.
Desirable Requirements for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- Experienced at working with and development of membership committees.
- Experience of working in a membership environment.
- Knowledge of the Local Area.
Some events will require attendance either in early mornings or after traditional working hours, a certain amount of flexibility will be required to undertake the role.