Photocopier & Printer Engineer – £20,000 – £25,000
Due to growing workload our client is looking to recruit an experienced Photocopier & Printer Engineer to join a well-established IT company based in Lincoln.
It is essential the successful candidate has proven experience in a similar role, both servicing and repairing.
You will be responsible for your own workload and own clients, so excellent customer service skills are a must.
A background in IT or strong IT skills is also desirable
Ongoing training and career progression is available.
Full Driving licence is essential
Hours of work 08:30 – 17:15 M-F.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000
Accountant – £23,000 – £28,000
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accountant for a minimum of a 1 year contract to join their well established, busy company.
Oversee a busy accounts department
Prepare annual accounts up to Trial Balance for review by external auditor
Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
Reconcile Balance Sheet,
Manage day-to-day accountancy activities
Prepare and post Pre-payments & Accruals
Prepare Monthly VAT Returns (knowledge of partial exemptions required).
Knowledge of Sage Professional
Microsoft Excel & Word essential
Strong eye for detail
Good IT skills
Suitable candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification qualified.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00
Semi Senior Accountant
As a local practice, my client is looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant for their Stevenage office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of account clients and be their main point of contact. This will be a mixture of companies, LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships, including attending client premises as required
- Prepare financial statements and year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Organise your flow of work, allocating assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
- Ensure that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
- Prepare schedules for Tax returns
- Complete VAT returns, Company Accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with third parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
- Take part in client meetings as and when required
- Contribute positively in team meetings
Skills, Qualifications and other Requirements:
Good I.T. skills
AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent by experience
General Practice experience
Ability to travel to client premises from time to time and between offices
IRIS Accounts Production & Business Tax
IRIS Personal Tax
Excellent career progression and personal development are available.
IT Support Engineer – £18,000 – £23,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established IT company based in Lincoln. Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer.
It is essential the successful candidate has proven experience in a similar role (remote and site support), including a confident working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange and SBS Servers, PC’s and Networking.
You will be responsible for your own workload and clients, so excellent customer service skills are a must as well as being a quick thinker.
Ongoing training and career progression are available. Driving licence essential.
Hours of work 08:30 – 17:15 M-F.
Legal Secretary – £17,000 – £23,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a large firm of solicitors in Lincoln. The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners in the commercial division.
Duties are as follows:-
Digital dictation: letters, briefs, reports, forms and bills
Typing and amending documents: instructions to counsel, reports, schedules and court documents
Admin: file opening and closing, filing, photocopying, binding, file maintenance, scanning for emailing and attaching to the Case management system
Some accounts: bills, making payments by BACS, chasing outstanding debts and expenses
Telephone: speaking to clients
Some diary management and travel bookings
Salary and benefits are attractive and will depend on the level of relevant experience.
Workshop Supervisor – £32,000 – £40,000 Grantham
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Supervisor for their high end, bespoke furniture manufacturing company
The ideal candidate will be a disciplined, experienced and competent workshop supervisor who has extensive knowledge of woodworking, machines and all associated manufacturing procedures.
Managing and motivating a small team of 7 – 8 employees
Multitask and project manage the production of bespoke furniture
Knowledge of designing and fitting furniture (advantageous)
Have the all-round planning and production skills to maximise output and ensure quality control.
Strong Knowledge of furniture construction and a variety of materials
Have excellent attention to detail to ensure that their products are of the highest standard.
Be capable of working to deadlines and must have excellent attention to detail at all times.
A good communicator, team player and organiser
This is a Full time permanent position with immediate start.
Salary £32,000 – £40,000 dependent upon experience
C# and .Net Software Developer – £30,000 – £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a full-stack C# and .Net Software Developer to join a well established software company in Lincoln.
The ideal candidate for this position must be passionate about creating robust and performant software on a multitude of platforms.
The company is currently developing a variety of web-services in Microsoft Azure (Service Fabric) and on premise solutions that integrate with the aforementioned services. Cutting-edge tools and platforms are available to create a first-class experience for their clients.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a broad range of skills with a high proficiency in C# and .Net but must also be willing to learn new skills, technologies and methodologies.
The chosen candidate will be required to work closely with the lead developer and a small dynamic team to design and test solutions from conception to delivery.
Ideally, the candidate will have had some exposure to developing for cloud (Azure) and mobile platforms (UWP/iOS/Android) using Xamarin; but this is not essential.
Customer liaison may be required as appropriate.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate but as a guideline £30,000- £35,000.
Business Development Sales Executive – Basic Salary £18,000 – £20,000 with 10% commission on all sales
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join their well-known organisation based in Lincoln.
Main purpose of the Business Development Sales Executive role:
To recruit new members and generate commercial revenues for our client through increased uptake of paid for services. Provide support and advice to businesses, highlighting the benefits of membership to our clients company.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- Research target markets and recruit new members within a given sector or geographical area.
- Work with the PR/Marketing team to ensure that market making activity is appropriate for encouraging potential new members.
- Create opportunities to promote fee earning products and services to match the customer`s needs.
- Produce relevant action and activity plans on recruitment activity.
- Work closely with members & the Membership team to develop new member services, from initial ideas to supporting implementation.
- Work with PR & Marketing colleagues to use marketing channels (traditional & electronic) to raise awareness of client`s services.
- Represent the client at various meetings and events including doing short presentations on our client`s services.
Essential Experience & Skills for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling and experienced in Sales.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications e.g. spreadsheets and Word.
Desirable Requirements for the Business Development Sales Executive role:
- Experienced at working with and development of membership committees.
- Experience of working in a membership environment.
- Knowledge of the Local Area.
Some events will require attendance either in early mornings or after traditional working hours, a certain amount of flexibility will be required to undertake the role.
PHP Web Developer
Due to continued growth our client an award-winning websites design company are looking to recruit an experienced PHP Web Developer to join their team.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of online services from website design and development to marketing to a diverse range of local, national and international organisations.
Based East of Lincoln this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with the support of friendly colleagues in a busy growing company
Our client is looking for a web developer, both client and server side, to work alongside their current team of five developers.
You will be working on a multitude of websites for a diverse range of customers and will need to be adaptable to take on various projects.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Symfony 2 Framework ( Essential)
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- Apache/Nginx Server Management
- Bash Scripting
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.